Monday, May 25, 2020

Updates

Updates have been made. Students who owe me work, the clock is ticking still. We are inching towards being done with the on-line learning of this school closure at a very fast pace. I know a few graduates  whose grade 12 English credit is at risk due to the current mark as well as work that is owing. There are a couple of grade 11 students who are in a similar situation. Please wait no longer and get your overdue work in. Any questions? Please let me know.

a) My email is working and is checked multiple times daily. (The spam folder is checked regularly as well.)

b) If you emailed me and it didn't, for whatever reason make it to my inbox, try again. My email address is: margaretpittman@nlesd.ca

c) Again, please, please, PLEASE get your overdue work in. Back in April, the date I had given to get late work in was in the first week of May. I've received very little work as of late.

As of May 25 and according to the NLESD Director of Education Tony Stack, home-learning plans will be suspended June 5 to allow teachers time to complete their final tasks and focus on preparing for 2020-21.

No comments:

Post a Comment