Monday, May 18, 2020

Updates have been made!

Surely y'all know the drill by now.:) Please refer to the links for the course you have with me for updated information. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

For students who still owe me work: tickety tock says the clock! Time is passing at an incredibly fast pace! 


It would not be advisable to wait until June to hand in the items you owe. The time is now! Please, please, PLEASE ensure you get your work in. My email, which receives receives numerous emails a day and has numerous messages sent by me, works just fine. Also, the spam folder is checked multiple times a day. Just to be clear, my email address is: margaretpittman@nlesd.ca

And to my dear graduates, I wish we could all be finishing our decorating this week and celebrating this milestone in person. Please join the Zoom meeting on Saturday! I hope to see as many of you there as possible. This is YOUR time. You've been looking forward to your Grad day. Covid-19 cannot take that away from you. I'm a little early but I want to wish you all, the Class of 2020, a Happy Graduation! My continued wish for you is every bit of happiness your heart can hold and success at every turn. Rest assured I'll be back at Menihek looking forward to updates and cheering you all on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment